Date & time setting
Set the date and time.
- Press the MENU button.
- Press the UP button or DOWN button to select (Remote control settings) - (Date & time setting), then press the REC/ENTER button.
- Set the year/month/day.
Press the UP button or DOWN button to set the year, then press the REC/ENTER button. The cursor moves to month so, repeat the same operation to set the month and day.
(The display order of the date differs depending on the date format.)
- The time setting screen appears.
- Set the time by repeating the same procedure as step 3.
- Check the date and time on the displayed screen, then press the REC/ENTER button.
- The time is set and the display returns to the previous menu.
- To return to the setting item selection screen from the setting value selection screen, press the MENU button.
- If the remote control is connected to a Lens-style Camera (QX series) or HDR-AZ1, the date & time setting of the remote control is reflected to the camera automatically.