Operating with the multi camera control
Operate multiple cameras on the remote control with multi connection.
- You can connect up to five cameras at the same time with multi connection.
- Some setting items cannot be set depending on the connected cameras. Refer to the instruction manual of the camera.
- Press the UP button or DOWN button of the remote control to move the cursor and switch the Live-View display on the LCD screen of the remote control to the display of any of the connected cameras.
Press the REC/ENTER button of the remote control to start recording on all connected cameras.
- The remote control operates according to the shooting mode of the connected camera.
To stop recording in Movie mode, Time-lapse capture mode, or Loop recording mode, press the REC/ENTER button of the remote control again.
- The operation command from the remote control under multi camera control is sent to all connected cameras.
The following camera operations are available on the remote control. Other camera settings such as image quality etc. should be performed on the camera.
- Changing the shooting mode
- Starting/Stopping recording in Movie mode, Time-lapse capture mode, or Loop recording mode
- Shutter operation for shooting still images
- The reaction time of the connected cameras may change depending on the situation of each camera. There may be a time lag between the connected cameras when starting recording, etc.
- If one or more of the connected cameras are recording, the REC/Wi-Fi lamp lights up in red.
If you press the REC/ENTER button of the remote control at this time, the command to stop recording is sent to all the connected cameras.