Auto monitor off while shooting
If the remote control has not been operated for more than 10 seconds while shooting movies, time-lapse capturing, or loop recording, the LCD screen display of the remote control is turned off automatically to reduce battery consumption. Operate the remote control to turn on the LCD screen display again.
- Press the MENU button.
- Press the UP button or DOWN button to select (Remote control settings) - (Auto monitor off while shooting) - setting value, then press the REC/ENTER button.
- (default) (The LCD screen display is turned off automatically, if the remote control has not been operated for more than 10 seconds while shooting)
- (The LCD screen display is turned on while shooting)
- After a certain period of time passes, the camera's Wi-Fi function turns OFF automatically (Bluetooth is still connected) and the recordable time will be longer on the camera too.
- To turn on the LCD screen display again, operate the remote control with the LCD screen display turned off, or stop shooting on the camera.
- If you operate the remote control after 1 minute has exceeded since the LCD screen display was turned off, it takes 5 to 6 seconds until the LCD screen display is turned on.
- This function is available only when the remote control is connected to the camera in the single connection mode.