Do not use/store the remote control in the following places
- In an extremely hot, cold or humid place
In places such as in a car parked in the sun, the remote control body may become deformed and this may cause a malfunction.
- Under direct sunlight or near a heater
The remote control body may become discolored or deformed, and this may cause a malfunction.
- In a location subject to strong vibration
- Near strong magnetic fields
- Near a location that generates strong radio waves or emits radiation
- In sandy or dusty places
Be careful not to let sand or dust get into the remote control. This may cause the remote control to malfunction, and in some cases it may be irreparable.