Maintenance of the remote control in water or at a waterfront
- Always clean the remote control with water within 60 minutes of use, and do not remove the belt before cleaning is finished. Sand or water may get inside where it cannot be seen, and will degrade water-proof performance if not rinsed out.
- Allow the remote control to sit in pure water poured into a cleaning bowl for about 5 minutes. Then, gently shake the remote control and press each button under the water to clean away any salt, sand or other matter lodged around the buttons.
- After rinsing, wipe away any drops of water with a soft cloth. Allow the remote control to dry completely in a shady location with good ventilation. Do not blow dry with a hair dryer as there is a risk of deformation and/or degraded waterproof performance.
- Wipe away any drops of water or dust with a soft dry cloth.
- Attach the remote control to the cradle when the remote control is completely dry.
- The remote control body may become discolored if it comes into contact with sunscreen or suntan oil. If the remote control comes into contact with sunscreen or suntan oil, quickly wipe it clean.
- Do not allow the remote control to sit with salt water inside it or on its surface. This may lead to corrosion or discoloration, and degradation of the waterproof performance.