Controlling the audio device (Bluetooth connection)
If your Bluetooth device supports the device operating function (compatible protocol: AVRCP), then the following operations are available. The available functions may vary depending on the Bluetooth device, so refer to the operating instructions supplied with the device.
You can use either the left or right unit to perform the following operations.
- Play/Pause: Tap the headset or in the area near your ear twice quickly (with an interval of about 0.2 seconds).
- Skip to the beginning of the next track: Tap the headset or in the area near your ear 3 times quickly (with an interval of about 0.2 seconds).
- In the factory settings, you cannot adjust the volume on the headset. Adjust the volume on the connected device. If you are unable to adjust the volume on the connected device, install the “Sony | Headphones Connect” smartphone app and adjust the volume in the app.
- If the communication condition is poor, the Bluetooth device may react incorrectly to the operation on the headset.
- The available operations may vary depending on the connected device, the music software, or app used. In some cases, it may operate differently or may not work even when the operations described above are performed.