To prevent burning or malfunction due to getting wet
Be sure to clean after use
Charging with liquid such as water or sweat or foreign objects such as dust attached to the USB Type-C port of the charging case or charging port of the headset may cause an accident such as burns or serious wounds due to fire, electrocution, heat generation, smoke, or ignition. It may also cause a malfunction.
Avoid the following situations and be careful not to get moisture or dirt on the headset or charging case.
If the headset or charging case gets wet or dirty, see “When the headset or charging case gets wet ” and clean them as described before use.
- Touching the headset or charging case without wiping your wet hands after doing housework in a kitchen or washing your hands in a washroom.
- Putting the headset or charging case in the chest pocket of a damp article of clothing.
- Putting the headset or charging case in a bag with a cold PET bottle.
- Spilling a drink while eating or drinking.