The available operating time is short, the battery power does not last long, the battery life of the left and right headset units is different.
- If you set the following functions, the available operating time of the battery becomes short.
- Function to launch the voice assist function by your voice
- Service Link
- Sound quality mode during Bluetooth playback: Priority on sound quality
If you run the above settings at the same time, the available operating time of the battery becomes even shorter.
- Depending on the settings for the headset functions and usage conditions, the speed of energy consumption for the rechargeable battery may vary between the left and right units. However, this is not a malfunction.
- If you use both headset units immediately after using only one unit of the headset, there may be a difference in the remaining battery charge. This is not a mulfunction because the remaining battery charge on one side is consumed.
- When you have finished using the headset, be sure to set the headset in the charging case. If the headset is placed in the pockets, etc., the headset recognizes that the headset is worn, and it may turn on by mistake.
- Be sure to close the lid of the charging case to prevent the battery of the charging case from being consumed.
- When talking on the phone, the available operating time of the battery is shorter than when playing music.