Cleaning the glass cover of the lens
Wipe the glass cover of the lens with a soft cloth to remove fingerprints, dust, etc.
Cleaning the product surface
Clean the product surface with a soft cloth slightly moistened with water, then wipe the surface with a dry cloth. To prevent damage to the finish or casing:
- Do not expose the product to chemical products such as thinner, benzine, alcohol, disposable cloths, insect repellent, sunscreen or insecticide.
- Do not touch the product with any of the above on your hand.
- Do not leave the product in contact with rubber or vinyl for a long time.
Cleaning the monitor
- If oil from your hand or hand cream, etc., remain on the monitor, the original coating may become easily removable. Wipe oil or hand cream off as soon as possible.
- If you wipe the monitor firmly using tissue paper, etc., the coating may be scratched.
- If the monitor becomes dirty with fingerprints or dust, gently remove the dust from the surface, and then clean the monitor using soft cloth, etc.