Manual Exposure (still image/movie)
You can shoot with the desired exposure setting by adjusting the shutter speed. The shutter speed can be changed while recording movies.
MENU → (Camera Settings1) → [Shoot Mode] → [Manual Exposure] or [ Manual Exposure].
MENU → (Camera Settings1) → [Shutter Speed].
Use the left/right buttons to select the setting value and press the (Enter) button.When [ISO] is set to other than [ISO AUTO], use MM (Metered Manual) to check the exposure value.
Toward -: Images become darker.
0: Appropriate exposure analyzed by the product.
Press the SHUTTER/MOVIE button to shoot the image.
- Press the SHUTTER/MOVIE button again to stop recording during movie shooting.
- The aperture value of this camera is fixed at F4.0.
- When [ISO] is set to [ISO AUTO], the ISO value automatically changes to achieve the appropriate exposure using the shutter speed you have set. If the shutter speed you have set are not suitable for appropriate exposure, the ISO value indicator will blink.
- The Metered Manual indicator does not appear when [ISO] is set to [ISO AUTO].
- When the amount of ambient light exceeds the metering range of the Metered Manual, the Metered Manual indicator flashes.
- The brightness of the image on the monitor may differ from the actual image being shot.