ISO AUTO Min. SS
If you select [ISO AUTO] or [ISO AUTO] under [Multi Frame NR] when the shooting mode is P (Program Auto), you can set the shutter speed at which the ISO sensitivity starts changing.
This function is effective for shooting moving subjects. You can minimize subject blurring while also preventing camera shake.
MENU → (Camera Settings1) → [ISO AUTO Min. SS] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- FASTER (Faster)/FAST (Fast):
- The ISO sensitivity will start to change at shutter speeds faster than [Standard], so you can prevent camera shake and subject blurring.
- STD (Standard):
- The camera automatically sets the shutter speed.
- SLOW (Slow)/SLOWER (Slower):
- The ISO sensitivity will start to change at shutter speeds slower than [Standard], so you can shoot images with less noise.
- The ISO sensitivity starts to change at the shutter speed you have set.
- The difference in shutter speed at which ISO sensitivity starts to change between [Faster], [Fast], [Standard], [Slow], and [Slower] is 1 EV.
- If the exposure is insufficient even when the ISO sensitivity is set to [ISO AUTO Maximum] in [ISO AUTO], in order to shoot with an appropriate exposure, the shutter speed will be slower than the speed set in [ISO AUTO Min. SS].