Viewing images on an HD TV
To view images stored on this product using a TV, an HDMI cable (sold separately) and an HD TV equipped with an HDMI jack are required.
Turn off both this product and the TV.
Connect the HDMI micro terminal of this product to the HDMI jack of the TV using an HDMI cable (sold separately).
Turn on the TV and switch the input.
Turn on this product.Images shot with the product appear on the TV screen.
- This product is compatible with the PhotoTV HD standard. If you connect Sony PhotoTV HD-compatible devices using an HDMI cable (sold separately), the TV is set to the image quality suitable for viewing still images, and a whole new world of photos can be enjoyed in breathtaking high quality.
- You can connect this product to Sony PhotoTV HD-compatible devices with a USB terminal using the supplied micro USB cable.
- The PhotoTV HD allows for a highly-detailed, photo-like expression of subtle textures and colors.
- For details, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the compatible TV.
- Do not connect this product and another device using the output terminals of both. Doing so may cause a malfunction.
- Some devices may not work properly when connected to this product. For example, they may not output video or audio.
- Use an HDMI cable with the HDMI logo or a genuine Sony cable.
- Use an HDMI cable that is compatible with the HDMI micro terminal of the product and the HDMI jack of the TV.
- When [TC Output] is set to [On], the image may not be output properly to the TV or recording device. In such cases, set [TC Output] to [Off].
- If images do not appear on the TV screen properly, select [1080i] or [1080p] using (Setup) → [HDMI Settings] → [HDMI Resolution] according to the TV to be connected.