Using MENU items
In this section, you learn how to change settings related to all camera operations and execute camera functions including shooting, playback, and operation methods.
Press MENU button to display the MENU items.
Select the desired MENU item using the up/down/left/right buttons, and then press the (Enter) button.
- The display may move directly from step 1 to step 3 depending on the [Tile Menu] setting.
- Select the setting you want to adjust using the up/down/left/right buttons, and then press the (Enter) button.
- You can move to another MENU item by selecting one of the icons at the top of the screen (A) and pressing the left/right button.
- You can go back to the previous screen by pressing the MENU button (B).
- Select the desired setting value, and press the (Enter) button to confirm.