You can write copyright information onto the still images.
MENU → (Setup) → [Copyright Info] → desired setting.
When you select [Set Photographer] or [Set Copyright], a keyboard appears on the screen. Enter your desired name.
Menu item details
- Write Copyright Info:
- Sets whether to write copyright information. ([On]/[Off])
- If you select [On], an icon will appear on the shooting screen.
- Set Photographer:
- Sets the photographer name.
- Set Copyright:
- Sets the copyright holder name.
- Disp. Copyright Info:
- Displays the current copyright information.
How to use the keyboard
When manual character entry is required, a keyboard is displayed on the screen.
- Input box
- The characters you entered are displayed.
- Switch character types
- Each time you press the (Enter) button, the character type will switch between alphabet letters, numerals and symbols.
- Each time you press the (Enter) button, the characters corresponding to that key will be displayed one-by-one in order.
For example: If you want to enter “abd”
Select the key for “abc” and press the (Enter) button once to display “a” → select “”((5) Move cursor) and press the (Enter) button → select the key for “abc” and press the (Enter) button twice to display “b” → select the key for “def” and press the (Enter) button once to display “d”.
- Finalizes the entered characters.
- Move cursor
- Moves the cursor in the input box to the right or left.
- Deletes the character preceding the cursor.
- Switches the next character to a capital or lowercase letter.
- Enters a space.
- To cancel input, select [Cancel].
- You can only enter alphanumeric characters and symbols for [Set Photographer] and [Set Copyright]. You can enter up to 46 letters.
- A icon appears during the playback of images with copyright information.
- In order to prevent unauthorized use of [Copyright Info], be sure to clear the [Set Photographer] and [Set Copyright] columns before lending out or handing over your camera.