Recall Camera Setting
Allows you to shoot an image after recalling your preferred shooting settings registered with [Camera Set. Memory].
Set the mode dial to 1, 2, or 3 ( Recall Camera Setting).
Press the center of the control wheel to confirm.
- You can also recall registered modes or settings by selecting MENU → (Shooting) → [Shooting Mode] → [Recall Camera Setting].
- To recall settings registered to the memory card, set the mode dial to 1, 2, 3 ( Recall Camera Setting), then select the desired number by pressing the left/right side of the control wheel.
- If you recall settings registered to the memory card, the settings are recalled from the memory card in the slot specified in [Memory/Recall Media]. You can confirm the memory card slot by selecting MENU → (Shooting) → [Shooting Mode] → [Memory/Recall Media].
- Settings registered to a memory card using another camera of the same model name can be recalled with this camera.
- If you set [Recall Camera Setting] after completing the shooting settings, the registered settings are given priority and the original settings may become invalid. Check the indicators on the screen before shooting.