Sets the peaking function, which enhances the outline of in-focus areas during shooting with Manual Focus or Direct Manual Focus.
- MENU → (Focus) → [Peaking Display] → Select a menu item and set the desired parameter.
Menu item details
- Peaking Display:
- Sets whether to display peaking. ([On] / [Off])
- Peaking Level:
- Sets the level of enhancement of in-focus areas. ([High] / [Mid] / [Low])
- Peaking Color:
- Sets the color used to enhance in-focus areas. ([Red] / [Yellow] / [Blue] / [White])
- Since the product recognizes sharp areas as in focus, the effect of peaking differs, depending on the subject and lens.
- The outline of in-focus ranges is not enhanced on devices connected via HDMI.