Auto/Manual Swt. Set.
When shooting movies, you can switch between the automatic and manual settings separately for aperture and shutter speed, as you would with the exposure control system of a professional camera. Set [Exposure Ctrl Type] to [Flexible Exp. Mode] beforehand.
- MENU → (Exposure/Color) → [Exposure] → [Auto/Manual Swt. Set.] → desired setting item.
Menu item details
- Av Auto/Manual Switch:
- Switches the aperture value between [Auto] and [Manual].
- Tv Auto/Manual Switch:
- Switches the shutter speed between [Auto] and [Manual].
To switch between [Auto] and [Manual] using a custom keys
When [Exposure Ctrl Type] is set to [Flexible Exp. Mode], the following functions are assigned to the custom keys during movie recording.
- [Av Auto/Manual Switch]: C2 (Custom 2) button
- [Tv Auto/Manual Switch]: C1 (Custom 1) button
When [Auto] is selected, the proper exposure is set automatically, and when [Manual] is selected, the aperture value and shutter speed can be set with the following dials.
- Aperture value: rear dial
- Shutter speed: front dial
- When you set the aperture value with the lens aperture ring, the aperture ring value takes priority over the dial value.