You can set the area (where you are using the camera), daylight savings ([On]/[Off]), the date display format, and the date and time.
The Area/Date/Time Setting screen is displayed automatically when you turn on the product for the first time or when the internal rechargeable backup battery has fully discharged. Select this menu when setting the date and time after the first time.
MENU → (Setup) → [Area/Date] → [Area/Date/Time Setting] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Area Setting:
- Sets the area where you are using the camera.
- Daylight Savings:
- Selects Daylight Savings [On] / [Off].
- Sets the date and time.
- Date Format:
- Selects the date display format.
- To charge the internal rechargeable backup battery, insert a charged battery pack, and leave the product for 24 hours or more with the power off.
- If the clock resets every time the battery is charged, the internal rechargeable backup battery may be worn out. Consult your service facility.