This section describes the screen display when the shooting mode is (Program Auto).
- The examples are of the display when the screen is in the all-information display mode.
- The displayed content and positions are for reference only, and may differ from the actual display. Some icons may not be displayed depending on the camera settings.
During still image shooting
- The mode dial is set to (Program Auto).
- Number of the memory card slot recording the shooting data
- Number of still images that can be recorded on the memory card in the slot indicated by 2
- Displayed when [AF Illuminator] is set to [Auto] and the camera detects that the AF Illuminator is required
- [Aspect Ratio] is set to [3:2].
- [JPEG Image Size] is set to [L: 5.1M].
- [SteadyShot] is set to [On].
- [JPEG/HEIF Switch] is set to [JPEG]. [JPEG Quality] is set to [Fine].
- Remaining battery level
- [Metering Mode] is set to [Multi].
- NFC is active. [Ctrl w/ Smartphone] under [Ctrl w/ Smartphone] is set to [On].
- [White Balance] is set to [Auto].
- [D-Range Optimizer: Auto] is selected.
- [Creative Look] is set to [ST].
- [Picture Profile] is set to [Off].
- [Drive Mode] is set to [Single Shooting].
- [Focus Mode] is set to [Automatic AF].
- [Focus Area] is set to [Wide].
- [Face/Eye Prior. in AF] is set to [On].
- [Shutter Type] is set to[Mechanical Shutter].
- Shutter speed
- Aperture value
- Exposure compensation
- [ISO] is set to [ISO AUTO].
- [ Shooting] is set to [On] or [Auto], and the recordable area is the APS-C-equivalent size.
During movie recording
- Recordable movie time for the currently displayed slot
- [File Format] is set to [XAVC S HD].
- [Movie Settings] is set to [60p 50M 4:2:0 8bit].
- Actual movie recording time
- [Audio Level Display] is set to [On].
- [ISO] is set to [ISO AUTO]. (The ISO value automatically set by the camera is displayed.)