APS-C S35 (Super35mm) Shooting (still image/movie)
Sets whether to record in APS-C-equivalent size for still images and in Super 35mm-equivalent size for movies. If you select [On] or [Auto], you can use an APS-C size dedicated lens on this product.
MENU → (Shooting) → [Image Quality] → [ Shooting] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Records in either APS-C-equivalent size or Super 35mm-equivalent size.
When [On] is selected, the angle of view becomes approximately 1.5 times the focal length indicated on the lens.
- Automatically sets the capture range according to the lens.
- Always captures 35mm full-frame image sensor pictures.
- When you attach an APS-C compatible lens and set [ Shooting] to [Off], you may not achieve the desired shooting results.
- When recording 4K movies, [ Shooting] becomes disabled and locked to [Off].