Inserting/removing a memory card
Explains how to insert a memory card (sold separately) to the camera. You can use CFexpress Type A memory cards and SD memory cards with this camera.
- Slide the switch on the memory card cover to open the cover.
- Insert the memory card into the slot 1.
- When using two memory cards, insert the second one into the slot 2.
- Both Slot 1 and Slot 2 support CFexpress Type A memory cards and SD memory cards.
- Insert a CFexpress Type A memory card with the label facing the monitor, and an SD memory card with the terminal facing the monitor. Insert the card until it clicks into place.
- Close the cover.
- When you use a memory card with the camera for the first time, it is recommended that you format the card on the camera for more stable performance of the memory card.
- You can change the memory card slot for recording by selecting MENU → (Shooting) → [Media] → [Rec. Media Settings] → [Prioritize Rec. Media]. The Slot 1 is used in the default settings.
- To record the same image on two memory cards at the same time or to sort recorded images onto two memory card slots by the image type (still image/movie), select MENU → (Shooting) → [Media] → [Rec. Media Settings] → [Recording Mode].
To remove the memory card
Open the memory card cover and make sure that the access lamp (A) is not lit, then push in the memory card lightly once to remove it.