Unable to make a Bluetooth connection.
- Check that the headset is turned on.
- Check that the Bluetooth device is turned on and the Bluetooth function is on.
- If the headset automatically connects to the last connected Bluetooth device, you may fail to connect the headset to other devices via Bluetooth connection. In that case, operate the last connected Bluetooth device and disconnect the Bluetooth connection.
- Check if the Bluetooth device is in sleep mode. If the device is in sleep mode, cancel the sleep mode.
- Check if the Bluetooth connection has been terminated. If terminated, make the Bluetooth connection again.
- If the pairing information for the headset has been deleted on the Bluetooth device, pair the headset and the device again.
- Reset the headset.
- Initialize the headset, and pair the headset and the device again.