Charging time is too long.
- Check that the charging case and the computer are directly connected, not via a USB hub.
- Check that you are using the supplied USB Type-C cable.
- Depending on the settings of various functions and the conditions of use, the speed of the battery consumption may vary between the left and right units.
As a result, the charging time of the batteries may differ between the left and right units, but this is not a malfunction.
- It is recommended to charge in a place with an ambient temperature between 15 °C and 35 °C (59 °F - 95 °F). Efficient charging may not be possible beyond this range.
- When charging wirelessly, charging may slow down or stop if the charging case becomes misaligned with the wireless charging pad.
- When charging wirelessly, charging may slow down or stop at high or low temperatures depending on the wireless charging pad used.
- Restart the computer and try the USB connection procedure again in cases other than those stated above.