Low sound level
- Turn up the volume of the connected device.
- When the volume adjustment function is assigned to the touch sensor with the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app, you can adjust the volume on the headset during music playback.
- Even when the volume adjustment function has been assigned to the touch sensor with the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app, you cannot adjust the volume on the headset during a call. Adjust the volume on the connected device. If you are unable to adjust the volume on the connected device, install the “Sony | Headphones Connect” smartphone app and adjust the volume on the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app.
- Connect the Bluetooth device to the headset once again.
- The sound conduits (sound output tubes), air holes, and microphone holes (in 2 locations) of the headset are not completely watertight. If any water droplets are left in the sound conduits, air holes, or microphone holes (in 2 locations), sound level becomes low temporarily, but this is not a malfunction. See “When you have finished using the headset” and dry the headset before use.
- Reset the headset.
- Initialize the headset, and pair the headset and the device again.
- Depending on the connected device, the volume of the device and the headset may or may not be synced. If the volume on a device is not synced to the volume on the headset, it will not be possible to use the device to turn up the volume on the headset once the volume is turned down on the headset.