Pairing cannot be done.
- Bring the headset and the Bluetooth device within 1 m (3 feet) from each other.
- When pairing for the first time after purchasing, initializing, or repairing the headset, the headset enters pairing mode automatically if you remove the headset from the charging case. When you pair a second or subsequent device, put the headset units into both ears, then hold your fingers to the touch sensors on both the left and right units at the same time for about 5 seconds to enter pairing mode.
- When pairing a device once again after initializing or repairing the headset, you may be unable to pair the device if it retains pairing information for the headset (iPhone or other device). In this case, delete the pairing information for the headset from the device and pair them again.
- Restart the connected device such as a smartphone or a computer you use, and pair the headset and the device again.
- Reset the headset.
- Initialize the headset, and pair the headset and the device again.