- Depending on the smartphone app or computer application (which requires HFP (Hands-free Profile)/HSP (Headset Profile)), you may hear a voice from only one unit.
- If you are connecting a computer to the headset, make sure the audio output setting of the computer is set for a Bluetooth device.
- Pair the headset and the Bluetooth device again.
- When the Speak-to-Chat mode is activated, music playback will pause. If music has been paused, use touch sensor of the headset to exit the Speak-to-Chat mode.
Depending on the assignment of the touch sensors and/or the Voice Assistant setting, you may only be able to use one unit of the headset.
Refer to the following and check the setting in the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app.
Voice Assistant setting menu item Specification [Voice Assist Function of Mobile Device] Either unit of the headset can be used. [Google Assistant] or [Amazon Alexa] Only the headset unit with the Touch Sensor Control function set to [Playback control] can be used alone.
Assign the [Playback control] function to the headset unit you want to use alone.
In the factory settings, [Playback control] is assigned to the right unit.
When you assign [Playback control] to both headset units, full functionality is only available on the right unit.
[Do not use] Either unit of the headset can be used.
- Set the headset into the charging case and close the lid of the charging case.
You may be able to resolve some issues by setting the headset into the charging case.
- Restart the smartphone or the computer you use.
- Reset the headset.
- Initialize the headset, and pair the headset and the device again.