- Depending on the smartphone app or computer application (which requires HFP (Hands-free Profile)/HSP (Headset Profile)), you may hear a voice from only one unit.
- If you are connecting a computer to the headset, make sure the audio output setting of the computer is set for a Bluetooth device.
- Pair the headset and the Bluetooth device again.
- When the Speak-to-Chat mode is activated, music playback will pause. If music has been paused, use touch sensor of the headset to exit the Speak-to-Chat mode.
The Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa feature can be assigned to the headset unit for which the touch sensor has the music playback function assigned. When you want to use the Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa feature on either unit of the headset, assign the music playback function to the headset unit you want to use, and then assign the Google Assistant or the Amazon Alexa feature.
On the headset unit to which the music playback function is not assigned, the Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa feature cannot be used.
You can change the function assignments to the touch sensors of both the left and right units using the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app.
- Set the headset into the charging case and close the lid of the charging case.
You may be able to resolve some issues by setting the headset into the charging case.
- Restart the smartphone or the computer you use.
- Reset the headset.
- Initialize the headset, and pair the headset and the device again.