Using the supplied headphone cable
If you use the headset at a place where it is restricted to use Bluetooth devices such as on an airplane, you can use the headset as noise canceling headphones by connecting a device via the supplied headphone cable and with the headset turned on.
The headset supports High-Resolution Audio playback.
Connect a playback device to the headphone cable input jack with the supplied headphone cable.
Be sure to connect the L-shaped plug into the connecting device.
- You can listen to music even if the headset is turned off. In this case, the noise canceling function cannot be used.
- To enjoy High-Resolution Audio music or use functions such as noise canceling/Ambient Sound Mode, turn the headset on.
- Use the supplied plug adaptor for in-flight use to enjoy the in-flight entertainment.
- The headset turns off automatically if you disconnect the supplied headphone cable from the headset while it is turned on.
- When an incoming call arrives, a ring tone is heard via the headset. Answer the call using your smartphone or mobile phone, and talk using the microphone of the phone. You can hear the caller’s voice from the headset. If you disconnect the headphone cable from the smartphone or mobile phone, you can talk using the microphone and speaker of the phone.
- Use the supplied headphone cable only.
- Make sure you insert the plug firmly.
- When using the headphone cable, the Bluetooth function cannot be used.
- You can use Quick Attention Mode and Speak-to-Chat while connected to a device via the supplied headphone cable and with the headset turned on. Perform operations, such as adjusting the volume and play/pause, on the playback device. When the headset is turned off, you cannot use Quick Attention Mode and Speak-to-Chat.
- The CUSTOM button cannot be used when the headset is turned off.
- Depending on the in-flight entertainment, the plug adaptor for in-flight use may not be used.
- When talking on the phone by connecting the headphone cable and the headset, disable Speak-to-Chat because the caller’s voice will not be heard from the headset.