- Windows is a registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- iPhone, iPod touch, macOS, Mac and Siri are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
- Google, Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google LLC.
- Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
- The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Sony Group Corporation and its subsidiaries is under license.
- The N-Mark is a trademark or registered trademark of NFC Forum, Inc. in the United States and in other countries.
- The LDAC name and logo are trademarks of Sony Corporation.
- USB Type-C® and USB-C® are registered trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
- “DSEE” and “DSEE Extreme” are trademarks of Sony Corporation.
The system names and product names indicated in this Help Guide are generally the trademarks or registered trademarks of the manufacturer.