Controlling the audio device (Bluetooth connection)
If your Bluetooth device supports the device operating function (compatible protocol: AVRCP), then the following operations are available. The available functions may vary depending on the Bluetooth device, so refer to the operating instructions supplied with the device.
You can use the touch sensor control panel to perform the following operations.
- Play/Pause: Tap the touch sensor control panel twice quickly (with an interval of about 0.4 seconds).
- Skip to the beginning of the next track: Swipe forward and release.
- Skip to the beginning of the previous track (or the current track during playback): Swipe backward and release.
- Fast-forward: Swipe forward and hold. (It takes a while until fast-forwarding starts.) Release at the desired playback point.
- Fast-reverse: Swipe backward and hold. (It takes a while until fast-reversing starts.) Release at the desired playback point.
- Increase the volume: Swipe up repeatedly until the volume reaches the desired level.
- Decrease the volume: Swipe down repeatedly until the volume reaches the desired level.
- Change the volume continuously: Swipe up or down and hold. Release at the desired volume level.
- If the communication condition is poor, the Bluetooth device may react incorrectly to the operation on the headset.
- The available functions may vary depending on the connected device, the music software, or app used. In some cases, it may operate differently or may not work even when the operations described above are performed.