The effect of noise canceling is not sufficient.
- Make sure that the noise canceling function is turned on.
- Adjust the headset into a comfortable position.
- The noise canceling function is effective in low frequency ranges such as airplanes, trains, offices, near air-conditioning, and is not as effective for higher frequencies, such as human voices.
Check that the Adaptive Sound Control is turned off.
Check the setting of the Adaptive Sound Control on the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app. When the Adaptive Sound Control is turned on, the noise canceling function may become insufficient.
- With the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app, check the setting of [Ambient Sound Control]. If it is set to [Wind Noise Reduction] or [Ambient Sound], the effect of noise canceling is reduced. Set it to the noise canceling mode.
- Disable Speak-to-Chat, and check whether the situation has improved.
- Check with the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app whether the function of the CUSTOM button is set to [Ambient Sound Control].