Charging cannot be done.
- Be sure to use the supplied USB Type-C cable.
- Check that the USB Type-C cable is firmly connected to the headset and the USB AC adaptor or computer.
- Make sure that the USB AC adaptor is firmly connected to the AC outlet.
- Check that the computer is turned on.
- Wake the computer up if the computer is in standby (sleep) or hibernation mode.
- When using Windows 8.1, update using Windows Update.
- Restart your computer, and check whether the situation has improved.
- Reset the headset.