Cannot hear a person on a call.
- Check that both the headset and the connected device (i.e., smartphone) are turned on.
- Turn up the volume of the connected device and the volume of the headset if they are too low.
- Check the audio settings of the Bluetooth device to make sure the sound is output from the headset during a call.
- Use the Bluetooth device to re-establish the connection. Select HFP or HSP for the profile.
- If you are listening to music with the headset, stop playback and tap the touch sensor control panel twice quickly (with an interval of about 0.4 seconds) to respond to an incoming call.