You can record a total of three images, each at a different degree of D-Range Optimizer value.
- / (Drive Mode) button → [DRO Bracket].
- You can also set the drive mode by selecting MENU→ (Camera Settings1) → [Drive Mode].
- Select the desired mode by pressing the multi-selector right/left.
- Adjust the focus and shoot the image.
Menu item details
- DRO Bracket: Lo:
- Records a series of three images with small changes in the D-Range Optimizer value (Lv 1, Lv 2, and Lv 3).
- DRO Bracket: Hi:
- Records a series of three images with large changes in the D-Range Optimizer value (Lv 1, Lv 3, and Lv 5).
- The last shot is shown on the auto review.