Playing back movies
Plays back the recorded movies.
- Press the (playback) button to switch to playback mode.
- Select the movie to be played back using the multi-selector and press the center of the multi-selector to start playback.
Available operations during movie playback
You can perform slow playback and sound volume adjustment, etc. by pressing the multi-selector down.
- : Playback
- : Pause
- : Fast-forward
- : Fast-rewind
- : Forward slow playback
- : Reverse slow playback
- : Next movie file
- : Previous movie file
- : Displays the next frame
- : Displays the previous frame
- : Photo Capture
- : Sound volume adjustment
- : Closes the operation panel
- “Forward slow playback,” “Reverse slow playback,” “Displays the next frame” and “Displays the previous frame” are available during pause.
- Movie files recorded using other products may not be able to be playable on this camera.