Deleting multiple selected images (Delete)
You can delete multiple selected images. Once you have deleted an image, you cannot restore it. Confirm the image to be deleted beforehand.
- MENU → (Playback) → [Delete] → desired setting.
Menu item details
Deletes the selected images.
(1) Select the images to be deleted, then press the center of the multi-selector. The mark is displayed in the check box. To cancel the selection, press the center again to remove the mark.
(2) To delete other images, repeat step (1).
(3) MENU → [OK].
- All in this Folder:
- Deletes all images in the selected folder.
- All with this date:
- Deletes all images in the selected date range.
- Perform [Format] to delete all images, including protected images.
To display the desired folder or date, select the desired folder or date during playback by performing the following procedure:
(Image Index) button → select the bar on the left using the multi-selector → select the desired folder or date by pressing the multi-selector up/down.
- The protected images cannot be deleted.
- The menu items that can be selected differ depending on the [View Mode] setting.