Shoots a total of three images, each with different color tones according to the selected settings for white balance, color temperature and color filter.
- / (Drive Mode) button → [WB bracket].
- You can also set the drive mode by selecting MENU→ (Camera Settings1) → [Drive Mode].
- Select the desired mode by pressing the multi-selector right/left.
- Adjust the focus and shoot the image.
Menu item details
- White Balance Bracket: Lo:
- Records a series of three images with small changes in the white balance (within the range of 10MK-1*).
- White Balance Bracket: Hi:
- Records a series of three images with large changes in the white balance (within the range of 20MK-1*).
* MK-1 is the unit that indicates the capability of color temperature conversion filters and indicates the same value as "mired."
- The last shot is shown on the auto review.