You can set the self-timer in bracket shooting mode, and the shooting order for exposure bracketing and white balance bracketing.
- / (Drive Mode) button → select bracket shooting mode.
- You can also set the drive mode by selecting MENU → (Camera Settings1) → [Drive Mode].
- MENU → (Camera Settings1) → [Bracket Settings] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Selftimer during Brkt:
- Sets whether to use the self-timer during bracket shooting. Also sets the number of seconds until the shutter is released if using the self-timer.
(OFF/2 Sec/5 Sec/10 Sec)
- Bracket order:
- Sets the order of exposure bracketing and white balance bracketing.