Selecting which memory card to record to (Select Rec. Media)
Selects the memory card slot on which to record.
[Slot 1] is the default setting. If you do not intend to change the settings and will only use one memory card, use the slot 1.
- MENU → (Setup) → [Select Rec. Media] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Slot 1:
- Selects media in the slot 1.
- Slot 2:
- Selects media in the slot 2.
- To record the same image on two memory cards at the same time or to sort recorded images onto two memory card slots by the image type (still image/movie), use [Recording Mode].
- The slot 1 supports Memory Stick PRO Duo media and SD cards. The slot 2 supports SD cards only.