When it is difficult to focus properly in the autofocus mode, you can adjust the focus manually.
- Turn the focus mode dial (B) while pressing the focus mode dial lock release button (A) and select MF.
- Rotate the focusing ring to achieve sharp focus.
When you rotate the focusing ring, the focus distance is displayed on the screen.
The focus distance is not displayed when the Mount Adaptor (sold separately) is attached.
- When you rotate the focusing ring, the focus distance is displayed on the screen.
- Press the shutter button fully down to shoot an image.
- When you use the viewfinder, adjust the diopter level to obtain the correct focus on the viewfinder.