Setting the method for jumping between images (Image Jump Setting)
Sets which dial and method to use for jumping between images during playback. You can quickly find protected images.
This function can be used when the camera's system software (firmware) is Ver.2.00 or later.
- MENU → (Playback) → [Image Jump Setting] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Select Dial:
- Selects the dial to use for jumping between images.
- Image Jump Method:
- Sets the type of images to be played back with Image Jump.
- [Image Jump Setting] is available only when [View Mode] is set to [Date View]. If [View Mode] is not set to [Date View], the camera will always play back every image without jumping when you use the dial selected with [Select Dial].
- When you use the Image Jump function, movie files are always skipped.
- Depending on the version of the camera's system software (firmware) when you protected the images, you may be unable to play back the images.
Update the system software to the latest version, and then protect the images again.