Memory cards that can be used
You can use the following types of memory cards with this camera. The mark indicates that these memory cards can be used for shooting still images or movies.
When using Memory Stick Micro media or microSD memory card with this camera, make sure to use with the appropriate adaptor.
|Memory card||For still images||For movies|
|Memory Stick PRO Duo||
|Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo||*1|
|Memory Stick Micro (M2)||
|SD memory card||*2||*2||－|
|SDHC memory card||*3||*3||*4|
|SDXC memory card||*3||*3||*4|
|microSD memory card||*2||*2||－|
|microSDHC memory card||*3||*3||*4|
|microSDXC memory card||*3||*3||*4|
*1Movies cannot be recorded in 100 Mbps or more.
*2 Memory card compatible with SD Speed Class 4 () or faster
*3 Memory card compatible with SD Speed Class 4 () or faster, or with UHS-I or UHS-II
*4 Memory card compatible with SD Speed Class 10 (), or with UHS-I or UHS-II
When recording at 100 Mbps or more, a UHS-I U3 or UHS-II U3 memory card is required.
- Use the slot 1 when you are using a UHS-II memory card. Also, set [Select Rec. Media] to [Slot 1].
- Memory Stick PRO Duo media cannot be used in the slot 1.
- When an SDHC memory card is used to record an XAVC S movie over extended periods of time, the recorded movies will be divided into files 4 GB in size. The divided files can be handled as a single file by importing them to a computer using PlayMemories Home.
When recording a movie on memory cards in both the slot 1 and the slot 2 with following camera settings, insert two memory cards with the same file system. XAVC S movies cannot be recorded simultaneously when using a combination of the exFAT file system and FAT32 file system.
- [File Format] is set to [XAVC S 4K] or [XAVC S HD].
- [Recording Mode] is set to [Simult. ()] or [Simult. (/)].
Memory card File system SDXC memory card exFAT Memory Stick PRO Duo (Mark2), Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo, SDHC memory card FAT32