Finder Frame Rate (still image)
Display the subject's movements more smoothly by adjusting the frame rate of the viewfinder during still image shooting. This function is convenient when shooting a fast-moving subject.
MENU → (Camera Settings2) →[Finder Frame Rate] → desired setting.
- This function can be assigned to button of your choice using [Custom Key(Shoot.)].
Menu item details
- Displays the movements of the subject more smoothly on the viewfinder.
- Displays the subject at a normal frame rate on the viewfinder.
- When [Finder Frame Rate] is set to [High], the resolution of the viewfinder is lowered.
[Finder Frame Rate] is locked to [Standard] in the following situations:
- During playback
- During HDMI connection
- During continuous shooting with [Shutter Type] set to [Auto] or [Electronic Shut.].