Wired LAN Settings
Configures a wired LAN.
MENU → (Network) → [Wired LAN Settings] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- IP Address Setting:
- Sets whether to configure the IP address for the wired LAN automatically or manually.
- Disp MAC Address:
- Displays the wired LAN MAC address of this product.
- IP Address:
- If you are entering the IP address manually, enter the fixed address.
- Subnet Mask/Default Gateway/Primary DNS Server/Second DNS Server:
- If you have set [IP Address Setting] to [Manual], enter each address according to your network environment.