Protecting images (Protect)
Protects recorded images against accidental erasure. The mark is displayed on protected images.
MENU → (Playback) → [Protect] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Multiple Img.:
Applies or cancels the protection of the selected multiple images.
(1) Select the image to be protected, then press the center of the control wheel. The mark is displayed in the check box. To cancel the selection, press the center again to remove the mark.
(2) To protect other images, repeat step (1).
(3) MENU → [OK].
- All in this Folder:
- Protects all images in the selected folder.
- All with this date:
- Protects all images in the selected date range.
- Cancel All in this Folder:
- Cancels the protection of all images in the selected folder.
- Cancel All with this date:
- Cancels the protection of all images in the selected date range.
- If you assign [Protect] to the key of your choice using MENU→ (Camera Settings2) → [Custom Key(PB)], you can protect images or cancel protection by simply pressing the key.
- The menu items that can be selected differ depending on the [View Mode] setting.