The zebra pattern will appear over part of an image if the brightness level of that part meets the IRE level that you set. Use this zebra pattern as a guide to adjust the brightness.
MENU → (Camera Settings2) → [Zebra] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Does not display the zebra pattern.
- 70/75/80/85/90/95/100/100+/ Custom1 /Custom2:
- Adjusts the brightness level.
- You can register values to check the correct exposure or overexposure as well as the brightness level for [Zebra]. The settings for correct exposure confirmation and overexposure confirmation are registered to [Custom1] and [Custom2] respectively in the default settings.
- To check the correct exposure, set a standard value and the range for the brightness level. The zebra pattern will appear on areas that fall within the range you set.
- To check the overexposure, set a minimum value for the brightness level. The zebra pattern will appear over areas with a brightness level equal to or higher than the value you set.
- The zebra pattern is not displayed on devices connected via HDMI.