System requirements for Sound Organizer 2
- Windows 10 Home
- Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8.1 Pro
- Windows 7 Ultimate
- Windows 7 Professional
- Windows 7 Home Premium
- Windows 7 Home Basic
- Windows 7 Starter
- Windows Vista Ultimate Service Pack 2 or higher
- Windows Vista Business Service Pack 2 or higher
- Windows Vista Home Premium Service Pack 2 or higher
- Windows Vista Home Basic Service Pack 2 or higher
- One of the above operating systems should be pre-installed at shipment. Upgraded operating systems or multi-boot environments are not supported.
IBM PC/AT or compatible
Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8.1/Windows 10: Processor of 1.66 GHz or higher
Windows Vista: At least 512 MB (In the case of Windows Vista Ultimate/Business/Home Premium, at least 1 GB is recommended.)
Windows 7: At least 1 GB (32 bit version)/At least 2 GB (64 bit version)
Windows 8.1: At least 1 GB (32 bit version)/At least 2 GB (64 bit version)
Windows 10: At least 1 GB (32 bit version)/At least 2 GB (64 bit version)
Free hard disk space
At least 400 MB is required.
Depending on the version of Windows, more than 400 MB may be used.
Also, free space for handling music data is required.
Screen resolution: 800 × 600 pixels or higher (1,024 × 768 pixels is recommended.)
Screen color: High Color (16 bit) or higher
A compatible USB port is required to use devices and media.
Operation via a USB hub is not guaranteed except for models for which operation has been specifically guaranteed.
To create a music CD, you need a CD-R/RW drive.