Recording FM radio broadcasts (ICD-UX560F / ICD-UX565F only)
The cord of headphones (not supplied) works as an FM radio antenna for your IC recorder. For better signal reception, we recommend you connect headphones to the (headphones) jack on the IC recorder and extend the cord as far as it can go.
When you listen to the FM radio via the built-in speaker of the IC recorder, we also recommend you do the same.
- Tune in the FM radio station of which broadcasts you want to record.
- Press REC/PAUSE to start recording.The operation indicator lights in red.
- Press STOP to stop recording.
- You cannot record FM radio broadcasts in LPCM mode.
- During FM radio broadcast recording, the Scene Select, Built-in Mic Sensitivity, Recording Filter, and VOR functions are disabled.
- By default, FM radio broadcast recordings are stored in the “RADIO01” folder under “ Recorded Files.” To change the destination file storage folder for recorded file, see Changing the file storage destination folder.
- Recorded files are named as “(recording date)_(recording time).(file format)” (e.g. 151010_0706.mp3).