Using the recording delay function
You can set your IC recorder to start recording automatically when the specified period of time expires.
- While recording is on standby, select “Recording Delay” on the OPTION menu, and then press .
- Press or to select the desired period of time, and then press .
You can select from “15sec” to “60min.”
The countdown screen is displayed.
When the specified period of time expires, recording starts.
- During the countdown, OPTION, T-MARK, , STOP, , , and are disabled.
- During the countdown, if you turn the power off or the time period specified for the sleep timer expires, your IC recorder will turn off.
- During the countdown, your IC recorder does not turn off even when the period of time specified for the Auto Power Off function [Details] expires.
- To cancel the recording delay function setup process, press BACK/HOME during the countdown, press or to select “Yes”, and then .
- If you press REC/PAUSE during the countdown, the recording delay function is cancelled, and recording starts.