While listening to the FM radio (ICD-UX560F / ICD-UX565F only)
The following describes the display window during FM radio broadcasts.
- The above screen is provided for explanatory purposes. It may look different from what you actually see on your IC recorder.
Indicates that you are listening to the FM radio.
- Radio frequency
- Preset number
- Preset number selection indicators
Indicates that you can press or to select the previous or next preset number.
- Radio frequency selection indicators (/)
Indicates that you can press or to change the radio frequency.
- While the sleep timer function is turned on, appears on the FM radio screen.
- When the remaining recording time is less than 10 hours, the remaining recording time appears on the FM radio screen.