Tuning in an FM radio station automatically (automatic scanning) (ICD-UX560F / ICD-UX565F only)
The cord of headphones (not supplied) works as an FM radio antenna for your IC recorder. For better signal reception, we recommend you connect headphones to the (headphones) jack on the IC recorder and extend the cord as far as it can go.
When you listen to the FM radio via the built-in speaker of the IC recorder, we also recommend you do the same.
- Select “FM Radio” on the HOME menu, and then press to turn on the FM radio function.
If no headphones are connected to the IC recorder, “Attach Headphones” appears on the display window. In this case, connect headphones to the (headphones) jack.
- Select “Audio Output” on the OPTION menu, and then press .
- Press or to select “Headphones” or “Speaker,” and then press .
- Press and hold or until the frequency digits begin to turn on the display window.The IC recorder starts scanning radio frequencies and stops when it catches the next available FM radio station.
- Press STOP to turn the FM radio off.
- If your IC recorder does not catch any FM radio station, press or repeatedly to change the frequency one by one.